Here's How to Solve Forgot Your iDevice Password Code
Have you ever forgotten the passcode of your iPhone, iPad or iPod? Surely we will panic because it thinks our iPhone can not be used anymore, especially with the system from the IOS itself if one enter the code six times in succession will cause iDevice locked and iPhone message appears disabled, would add more upset is not it?
But just relax do not need to be worried and upset if you have trouble forgot your iPhone password. your iPhone can still be used only the risks that must be accepted is you will lose all your data on the iPhone, because the iPhone will be deleted all the data and settings in it.
Of course it does not matter if you regularly backup your data with iTunes iCloud, you can still restore your data back later.
The problem if the iPhone has not been backed up at all. If you already like this must be willing data important data and even memories photos together with the former will be erased. Just take the positive side, you can immediately move on and fill the iPhone with new memories is not it?
To overcome the forgotten iPhone password can be done in 3 ways as follows:
- Delete iPhone with iTunes
- Delete iPhone with iCloud
- Removing iPhone with Recovery Mode
Delete iPhone with iTunes
To be able to remove the iPhone with itunes should at least meet the following requirements
- Connected to an Internet connection
- You should never at least sync your iPhone with your iTunes computer
Make sure you follow the steps below correctly.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer
- Open iTunes, make sure the iPhone is detected by iTunes
- If asked for a passcode, use another computer that has been used to sync iPhone with iTunes. If no, skip to step 3
- Select Restore iPhone to clear data and settings on iPhone to return to initial conditions
- iPhone anda akan kembali baru.
Delete iPhone with iCloud
If you enable icloud on your iPhone, it will be a little easier. All it takes is a browser connected to the internet. So you can delete iPhone with iCloud using computer or even other Mobile.
Here's how to remove iPhone with iCloud:
- From Browsers connected to the internet.
- Enter your Apple ID
- Select in the All Devices section
- Select iPhone to delete, delete iPhone to restore factory settings
- Iphone will return to normal
Keep in mind that the previous iPhone data will be lost, iPhone Storage will return empty as the initial factory settings.
Removing iPhone with Recovery Mode (Recovery Mode)
The following method is the last option if you want to delete the iPhone for forgetting the passcode.
- Connect iPhone to computer.
- When the iphone is connected, the hard restart iphone in the following way:
- iPhone 6s and older versions, iPad and iPod touch press and hold the power button with the home button, do not release until the Apple logo appears, hold both until the recovery mode screen appears.
- iPhone 7 because it does not have a physical home button that can be pressed the way is press and hold the power button with the volume down button, do not be released until the Apple logo appears, still hold both until the recovery mode screen appears.
- Select Restore when a warning appears in iTunes
- Wait until Process finishes.
So I suggest you always sync your iPhone every chance. iCloud is also important to activate because in addition to security with Find my iPhone feature it is also useful if you have trouble forgetting iPhone password.
Use Simple and Easy to remember Password Codes
It's important to keep your passcode, or you can use a simpler passcode using only 4 digit numeric combinations instead of using the default 6 digit number.
To activate the iPhone code the following 4 digits are the steps you should take:
- Open the Settings menu on your iPhone
- Select the Code and iD Touch Code menu
- Select Password Passcode and choose Digit 4 Digits Code
- enter your 4 digit code that you remember easily
Of course with a 4 digit code is easier to remember it is not it?